Forthcoming Courses and Workshops
Sun Salutations Calm Express – 6 week live online course to build a morning routine of Surya Namaskar practice embedded in meditation and relaxation practice to create the week that starts on your terms – two morning slots available for folks with different lifestyles… The new group starting on Monday, 20th May via Zoom. Read more
Slow Sunday Yoga – Sunday, 4th July 2021, 4pm-6pm, Zoom – and every first Sunday in the month.
Inversions Masterclass by an Inversion Wimp – Saturday 9th October 2021, 10.00am -12.30pm, via Zoom
Forthcoming Talks & Discussion Circles
Yoga Philosophy Cafe, Wednesday 4th August, 2021, 6.30 – 7.30pm – Theme: Yoga as the Art of Living
Be a Piece of Art, A day retreat at home, via Zoom, 11th July 2021, 8.30am – 6.30pm
Radical Rest, Two days retreat at home, via Zoom, 23rd – 24th October 2021
Past Retreats – Will Repeat – Get in Touch in Interested
- Retreat at Home No. 7 – Greeting the Winter. Hibernating. Dreaming a Better World… Saturday & Sunday 19th – 20th December 2020, Homebase practice, facilitated via Zoom
- Retreat at Home No. 6 – Greeting the Autumn, Honouring the Fruits of Life, Live Online & Outdoors, September 2020
- Retreat at Home No. 5 – Finding Beauty, Living Beauty, Live Online & Outdoors, August 2020
- Retreat at Home No. 4 – Greeting the Summer. Endurance – Nourishing the Inner Power, Live Online, June 2020
- Retreat at Home No. 3 – Radical Rest, Live Online, May 2020
- Retreat at Home No. 2 – Greeting the Spring, March 2020
- Retreat at Home No. 1 – Dancing out of the Past, Stretching into the Future, December 2019
To read what people say about Yoga with Mairi classes and workshops please check the Testimonials page.
To reserve your space, or register your interest for the forthcoming retreats and workshops, please send a booking request via the contact form quoting the names or codes of the workshops or retreats of your interest.