Regular classes still run as live Zoom sessions. Hall classes reopen in May 2022.
Regular classes run in four terms per year, but you can start your practice any time during the term.
The Winter Term of Classes ended on 31st March 2022.
The online classes restart with the pre-term week of classes on 11th April. Spring Term of Classes starts on 18th April and runs for 10 weeks (online), everyone wishing to book a taster drop-in class before the term starts, can do so in the week starting 11th April.
If you are local, or visiting Scotland, please remember to book yourself in for a week of FREE yoga classes during the 4th Annual Spring Yoga Challenge in Bridge of Allan, Scotland from 18th to 23rd April 2022.
- 6pm – (60min) Re-start a new with the basics of Hatha Yoga – NEW ONLINE CLASS, Beginners welcome!
- 11.15am – (75min) Gentle & Slow Hatha Flow – Online
- 8.30pm – (75min) Floor-based Gentle & Slow Hatha Flow – Online
- 8.30am – (60min) – Stretch to Yoga – Online – Beginners welcome!
- 3.45pm – (75min) – Gentle & Slow Hatha Flow – NEW HALL CLASS – Beginners welcome!
- 11.15 (75min) – Gentle & Slow Hatha Flow – Online
- 6pm (60min) – Gentle & Slow Hatha Flow – Online
For the class prices/investment and other joining information please visit Practical Details page. To find what people say about the classes, you can check out the Testimonials. To book a class please send a booking request.
PRIVATE SMALL GROUP OR 1-2-1 TUITION
Tailor-made online yoga tuition OR standard BREATH SESSIONS & HATHA YOGA CLASSES, by appointment
- 15 min – Calm Express – Guided Breath Awareness Meditation Book now
- 45min – Calm & Stretch (floor, standing or chair-based) Book now
- 60min – ABC of Yoga (floor, standing or chair-based) Book now
- 90min – Let Go of Stress & Dive into Yoga (floor and standing) Book now
The 4th Annual Spring Yoga Challenge in Bridge of Allan, Scotland.
Free daily outdoor classes in the week of the Earth Day, 18th – 23rd April 2022.
Monday 18th April, 8am
Tuesday, 19th April 8am
Wednesday, 20th April, 6.15pm
Thursday, 21st April, 8am
Friday, 22nd April, 8am
Saturday, 23rd April 8.30am
Please get in touch to reserve your spaces.