Please note there will be no classes from 23rd December to 2nd January. From the 3rd January we start with a free online class and private sessions.
The hall class in Bridge of Allan restarts from the 6th January.
Online classes restart in the week of 9th January.
- 11.15am – (75min) Gentle & Slow Hatha Flow – Online via Zoom
- 8.30pm – (75min) Floor-based Gentle & Slow Hatha Flow – Online via Zoom
- 8.30am – (60min) – Stretch to Yoga – Online via Zoom – Beginners welcome! Class also suitable for people recovering from an illness and wishing to get back to physical activity, calm and wellness.
- 6pm (60min) – Gentle & Slow Hatha Flow – Online via Zoom
- 6pm – (75min) – Gentle & Slow Hatha Flow – Bridge of Allan Parish Church, Chalmers Hall – Open level class. Beginners welcome!
For other events please check Courses, Workshops and Retreats page.
Individual and family sessions can be arranged upon request. For the class prices/investment and other joining information please visit Practical Details page. To find what people say about the classes, you can check out the Testimonials. To book a class please send a booking request.